Earth Day has been recognized on April 22, marking the modern environmental movement in 1970. At Organics Buddy, we celebrate Earth Day as a reminder to protect the earth and environment in our everyday lifestyle. Here are a few things you can do to contribute:
- Plant a tree.
- Recycle paper and plastic.
- Invest in eco-friendly household cleaning products.
- Use eco-friendly bottles and products.
- Go green on social media and spread the word.
- Become an affiliate.
What can I do to improve environmental problems?
Whether you're with friends, in a social group setting, or meeting new people, discussing environmental problems and how to improve them is a great way to find Common Ground. Start by brainstorming ways to make every day Earth Day. With research and sharing, you'll find that there are many ways to easily live a sustainable lifestyle and encourage others to do the same.
Sustainability is our goal.
We are concerned about your well-being and the well-being of everyone that shares our beautiful planet. It's therefore impossible not to separate environmental concerns from our business decisions. As we develop our products and grow our company, we gradually introduce direct and indirect philosophies to minimize our impact on the environment. Our most recent step towards creating a sustainable ecosystem was introducing 100% PET recycled and recyclable packaging.
We want to give back to our community by:
- Supporting sustainable living.
- Offering products that focus on plant-based, cruelty-free, vegan, biodegradable, non-toxic, and certified natural ingredients.
- Giving our customers 15% off using the following coupon code at checkout: Earth21